We’ve got a long weekend ahead of us in the US, and I would be over the moon about it if missing Monday wasn’t setting me back in two deadlines I have next week. But the minute I leave the office, I’m done thinking about it.
I realized the other day that I haven’t finished any knitting at all this month. I’m close to finishing a pair of socks (the first one turned out too small so I’ve decided these are going to go live with someone else), and I’ve got another project that could be finished soon if I stop being angry at it (stupid honey badger), but otherwise, I’ve been fairly “meh” about crafting this month. However, a friend and I began to plot about a project that has me quite excited, so I’m getting back into the groove. More on that project as it comes into fruition.
Anyway, here’s this week’s Friday Finds!
- This little girl’s crocheted tunic is SO. CUTE. Amanda Tipton’s La La Lovely Top ($3) is sized for a 2T, with notes for making it slightly smaller and slightly larger.
- Thea Colman’s newest pattern, Charleston Tea ($6.50) is a gorgeous hooded cardigan with small, unfussy cable repeats running up the back.
- I would have included these in last week’s collections round-up, but I didn’t see them until after I posted! Caoua Coffee has a set of Three Musketeers-inspired socks, and I especially like Aramis (free).
- Lisa Mutch recently published two new shawl patterns. Eris ($4.50) is a three-color shawl, perhaps right up the alleys of those of you coming off Color Affection withdrawal? And Zilver (free, pictured) features a lovely star-stitch pattern, perfect for variegated yarns.
- Finally, Asa Tricosa has another shawl pattern, Tiong Bahru ($6). That lace edging work is stunning.
Categories: Friday Finds