There is a serious backlog of awesome patterns over here. I could pretty much write up a Friday Finds for every week through the end of the year and just ignore any new patterns published over the next six weeks. I don’t know why the convergence of inspirational and fun design is happening now, but I like it.
Here’s what I’ve decided to share with you this week! Which patterns have caught your eye recently?
- The Waves Cowl ($5) by Just Do uses short-rows to create bold hexagons. This looks like a great stash busting project for all those yarn scraps lying around.
- I don’t know why, but I am always so drawn to these “pixelated” patterns. (Also called “lice stitch.” Yeah.) Dawn Hansen’s There and Back Again Socks ($1.99) are no exception.
- I’m pretty sure I’ve stressed that I like colorwork mittens a lot, so I’m just going to leave this link to Anna Mazzarella’s Norwegian Mittens for Mimi (free) right here and move along.
- Bella (£3) by Dani Sunshine is just TOO ADORABLE FOR WORDS.
- Let’s not forget Stefanie Goodwin-Ritter’s Lettuce Lattice Blanket ($4)! I love the easy textured pattern Stefanie used, and I bet babies would, too.
- And finally, Gretchen Ronnevik’s Clarity Cardigan ($6) features a sweet little gather at the neck before flowing into a simple, asymmetrical A-line cardigan. If only I wasn’t trying to swear off cardigan knitting at the moment!
All photographs are taking from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds