Here in the U.S., today is the day before Memorial Day weekend, so I’d like to take a moment to thank everyone person who’s served their country in any capacity.
In knitting news, as much as I hope I can make a lot of progress on any of those projects I mentioned yesterday. But knitting isn’t the only thing I’ve been slacking and so I really need to do a serious deep clean on my apartment. Wish me luck for a productive Saturday and Sunday morning so I can have a knit-spree the rest of the weekend.
- Caitlin ffrench, Something Lovely (free)
- Linda Lehman, The Cat’s Meow Shawl ($6.50)
Rich Ensor, Neldoreth (free)
- Anne B. Hanssen, Bisoux ($6.50)
- Alex Tinsley, Sonny ($5.50)
- Mari Chiba, Coleen ($7.50)
- Hanna Maciejewska, Xanti ($7)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds