Happy Friday everyone! Last Friday in May—almost five months of this year gone away! It’s insane!
If you saw my Wordless WIP Wednesday post, you’ll know I FINISHED the front of my Sombra pullover. AND I think I will actually have enough of the yarn to knit the back. I wasn’t entirely sure, so I had concocted all these crazy schemes for how to make the secondary colors into the back color, but I think I’ll be good. So now I just have ideas for future sweaters.
Speaking of future sweaters, the first pattern in today’s Friday Finds nearly made me break my yarn diet, it’s so awesome. I want it right now.
- Norah Gaughan, Admit (free)
- Sara Gresbach, Portico ($6)
- Emily Ringelman, Bellefonte Cardigan ($6)
- Fatimah Hinds, Spiny Socks ($2)
- Andi Satterlund, Myrna ($6.50)
- Fiona Hamilton-MacLaren, Summer Solstice (£3)
- Bristol Ivy, Averin ($6)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds