Hello friend! How are you? I hope you’re doing well. If you need things to keep your hands busy while you’re planning ways to change your world or just to distract yourself for a little bit, here are some patterns for your perusal. And if you need to talk to someone, or just to vent, you can always reach me at threadpanda on Gmail, Twitter, or Instagram. Even if I can’t actually do anything, I’m here to listen.
- Sangmi Lee, Flower Mittens ($4)
- Ursa Major Knits, Scottish Stripes ($5.99)
- Kristen Jancuk, Cunningham Falls ($6.50)
- Kristen McLaren, Daisy Socks ($4)
- Ash Alberg, Smash (the patriarchy) (free)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds