Generally speaking, I try to be fairly agnostic when choosing patterns for the Friday Finds—they’re not always patterns that I would make but I think they’re noteworthy and deserve to be shared (and sometimes I just need them, like that donut blanket from a few weeks ago—YES I NEED IT). So trying to find trends in what I’m sharing is not always an exact science, but I have noticed that there have been more and more crochet patterns that I’m drawn to and feel compelled to share. Crochet has always interested me but it’s really hard to crochet and do anything else (I’m notorious for knitting and reading at the same time) so I haven’t indulged in it as much. But maybe I should work on that!
- Frankie Brown, Pathways Blanket (free)
- Jennifer Steingass, Sigrún ($7)
- Karie Westermann, Alma’s Song (£3.50)
- Jane Crowfoot, Mexican Diamonds (£4.95, available here; crochet)
- Kaz, Picadilly Circus Pullover (free; crochet)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds