It’s been a busy week for me, travelling to New York City and then being out of the office for work for two days. Did manage to get quite a bit of knitting done, so that’s good! Airplane travel makes for excellent knitting time.
- Argo (€5) by Aoibhe Ni Shuilleabhain is a sweet crochet shawl with simple detail at the edging.
- Outlaw ($7) by Preita Salyer is a hooded sweater with a beautiful textured design at the yoke and on the hood.
- Monika Eckert’s Reeperbahn socks (€3.50) feature a fun twisted cable pattern in a delightfully tweedy fingering-weight yarn.
- Another hooded sweater, Carine Lai’s’ The Archer ($7) features a front cable panel and waist ribbing.
- When I was younger, I was obsessed with Marvin the Martian. I have Marvin the Martian on many, many items around my house still. So please, feel free to make me Rebecca Goldsmith’s Alien Hat ($5.95), inspired by that classic cartoon character.
- Terri Kruse’s Foster is a beautiful asymmetrical cardigan with a front cable pattern and deep collar.
Categories: Friday Finds