It’s the last day of August (which means there’s a Month in Review post coming up later, as well), so we’re two-thirds of the year done. It also means That time of year is nearly upon us. Yes, it’s true, there are fewer than four months until the Apocalypse. Time to start knitting cozies for your Wasteland Survival Gear!
(This is the last time I write one of these first thing in the morning, I promise.)
- Abra Alba ($6) by Matilde Skår is a super cute cardigan, worked with a scalloped stripe of three colors at the bottom hems.
- Buttons and Beeswax’s Autumn Gold hat (£2.99) is a slouchy and slightly lacy hat, perfect for fall weather, if it ever shows up.
- Olga Buraya-Kefelian’s Amasei Shawl (free) is a lacy stole that can be stretched out and worn in a variety of ways—scarf, stole, cardigan, you name it.
- The preview for Malabrigo Book 4 is AMAZING. Sadly the book isn’t available for another couple of months or so, but I couldn’t wait on this. Pictured: Azulejos by Kitman Figueroa.
- One more hat pattern for the week! tshep’s Mont Royal (free) features three cable panels that cleverly decrease to form the crown.
All photos are from Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted.
Categories: Friday Finds