It’s Labor Day weekend in the U.S., which means we don’t work on Monday, which means there’s a stack of comics waiting for me to catch up, and maybe some “hiking” and definitely some roller derby and probably a whole lot of crafting. That is, if I don’t sucked into playing my new-to-me computer game all weekend.
There’s no telling.
- Sylvia Bo Bilvia, Late August (CAD$6)
- Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Fractals Hat ($6)
- Dawn Catanzaro, Hypatia ($6)
- Vanessa Ewing, River Birch ($7)
- Hilary Carr, Chevron Pop Cowl ($2)
- Amy Christoffers, Mary Anne Hat ($5)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds